Monday, July 7, 2008

I'm Hired!

I have to thank my awesome sister n' law Heather, that hired me to do a few albums for them. This is the first album I've ever done for someone else and got paid to do it! Yippee! Her and my brother n' law went to New York for their ten year anniversary, so I wanted to make it extra special. I love the way it turned out and so did they. I have a ton of pictures, so I will do a few this week and then finish up the rest of the post next week. Most all products were Close To My Heart. I did find a cute album at Hobby Lobby and some New York stickers and papers from a local scrapbooking store: Scrapbook Barn in Gilbert. This is an 8 x 8 album. I like the size, but it would have been nice if it was a 9 x 9. I had to cut some brochures and cards down just to make them fit. But, I really liked the album, so I had to work around that. Leave a comment or email me on any of the products used or if you have a question on any technique you want to learn more about.
Thanks.

2 comments:

Karrie O. - Sweet Paper Treats said...

Hello and Congrats!!
thanks for commenting on my new blog. I love yours. If you get time can you email me how you added your slideshows? I have one ready to go at photobucket. thanks again and love your layouts!! have a SWEET DAY. Karrie O.

Tracy said...

Congratulations!

Love your layouts and your site!

TFS