Sunday, July 27, 2008

Buried Treasure Challenge #02


SHOP TIL YOU DROP!
I liked the sketch when I made it up and then I really struggled with what stamps and papers to use. I was trying to use something else shiny than the sparkles, but they just needed to be used again :) I went digging through my scrap paper and found this oldie but goodie paper from Close To My Heart - Stylin'. It was perfect to "bling" up. I stamped the shoes in black ink and then used liquid glass and black glitter to add more glitz.
Stamps: CTMH Let's Shop
Glitter: doodlebug designs, sugar coating

The sketch:
Photobucket Photobucket

Here's how to play:
Buried Treasure Challenge: Dig out all those scraps and some bling to create a little treasure to share.
Here are the details:
1. Create a card or a scrapbook page using scraps and some kind of "bling". Shiny paper, metallic paper, glitter, gems, cequins, window charms or liquid glass.
2. Follow the sketch as close as possible.
3. Post your Buried Treasure on your blog, gallery or email me a picture as an attachment (dnmchone@cox.net)
4. Leave a comment on this post with a link to your blog post or gallery.
5. All entries must be posted by Thursday and the winner will be posted on Friday.
6. HAVE FUN!

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Noelle, I just wanted to say how wonderful your site is! I find lots of inspiration when I am stuck, and have one of those scrapbook-blocks.
I wanted to let you know that I nominated your site for a Weblog Award! You can view the details on my blog!
Congratulations and Thank you again for all the effort you do on your blog!
Tracy
www.creativewhimsyartists.blogspot.com

Tiffany's Epiphanies said...

I love this card! Very Nice!