Friday, August 14, 2009

Girl Talk




Photobucket

I'm so excited to get back to doing these challenges. I love Taylored Expressions sketches and her cards. I've been going through all my old paper packs and kits and found this oldie but goodie - Close To My Heart Level one kit, called: Between Friends. Yep, about 6 years old. Ok, yes I am a paper hoarder. I did not do any stamping. The images and words were a punch out from the kit and the paper is part of a 12 x 12 pre-designed. A great way to use up some of those pieces and parts of old kits. This has always been one of my favorite color combos. They don't even make that peachy pink color anymore, but girl time will never go out of style!

Check out Taylored Expressions and all the others who joined in on this sketch. Try it yourself, it's so much fun!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is extremely cute!