Thursday, June 12, 2008

Oh, so this is a blog.

Alright, so after visiting several blogs and being kind of in the dumps about canceling my ScrapPirate.com website, I thought I would jump on the (FREE) blogging band-wagon.
I'll tell you , it's much easier to create a blog then a website. I've had to let go of some creative control issues, but overall I am happy with how it looks.

I am using this site to show off my beautiful family and my art work. After all, they are my life and I do take pride with both. It is also a great place for my family and friends to come and get caught up on what we are doing.

Now, all I have to do is the follow through part. My goal is to stay on top of the updates and I am looking forward to putting up video tutorials in the near future. Oh, just something else I have to figure out.
Happy Summer, Enjoy!

No comments: