Sunday, August 24, 2008

Happy Haunting



Cupcake Challenge 30

Hello everyone! I've been busy this week trying to get some scrapbooking done, which I plan on posting on later this week. I just had to get my Cupcake challenge fix out before it's too late.
Yeah, and I'm not sure how I messed up the challenge order but last week I put challenge #30, but I guess this is week #30, sorry about that.

Is it too early to start thinking about fall??? I'm sick of this AZ 110 + degree heat. Just thinking of cooler weather makes me happy. I love anything Halloween, the colors the decorations the fun and yes the chocolate, lol. This is one of my favorite Haloween stamp sets too. Trick or Treating by Close To My Heart. I also used the Happy Haunting set for the web. The cute little trick or treaters are done with waterbrushing and inks. The pattern paper is, yikes...I don't know, they were just scraps I was trying to use up. I think the polka dot is from Rusty Pickly and the web might be from Making Memories.

Have fun and check out Taylors blog for all the rules:
Here is the sketch.

9 comments:

Sandra said...

Hi,love your take on the sketch,great halloween colours,such a cute image...
Sandra x

Dawn said...

Great card!!

Kathryn said...

Darling card -- love all the design paper and the stamped image is adorable! :)

Kim Burmeister said...

This is so cute! I love Halloween sets! I just can't seem to buy enough of them.

BTW, I left you something on my blog!

Happy Stamping!

Taylor said...

Oh how cute! I love the label sentiment!

Barb said...

Excellent! I love that background paper...absolutely perfect for this card. Your image is so so cute, great coloring,too. Bravo! TFS!

Lynn Put said...

This is such a cute Halloween card! I love this image and your coloring looks great!

Jena said...

So cute - can't believe Halloween is coming up - not too far! I love the label - I need to break out my label maker again, it's always been a favorite on halloween layouts!

If you're wanting some cooler weather, head our way - we got snowed on Monday as we were packing up our camp ;-)

Erica said...

hey....i think you are a ctmh lady right? and your pirate icon...did you see the cute single acryllic stamp that looks just like it? from another co.....email me & i'll try & Find the manuf. it's super cute