Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Do Nothing



TESC 80
September for our family means Birthdays. My two kids, 5 other family members and 3 kids on our block. I wish I could DO NOTHING, but I will be making lots of cards. Hopefully, everyone likes cards.

Not sure who will be the lucky recipient of this card, but I think it's a cute one. I made it also for Taylored Expression sketch challenge. I'm sure I will be using more of her sketches, because they are all fun. It's also great to see all the other creations for inspiration.
All supplies are Close To My Heart
Supplies:
stamp: Do Nothing
Markers: CTMH: Hollyhock, Baby Pink, Buttercup, Desert sand, Lilac Mist, Grey flannel, Vanilla Cream and Taffy.
Accessories: Ribbon Rounds from Hollyhock
Just blooms, buckle from Winter Cozy Mini-Medley collection
Liquid Glass
Paper: My Reflection: Notebook
My Reflection: Groovy
"How Beautiful it is to do nothing and then to rest afterward."
the quote came from the stamp set, but I wanted it in a circle format, so I just typed and printed it out on the printed paper.

No comments: